Need a delicious but easy dessert for your summer camping trip? Look no further! Peaches, warm spices, and a buttery crumble topping come together beautifully in this sweet and satisfying treat!
- 4 cups sliced peaches (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat your Dutch oven by placing it on a bed of hot coals.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peaches, granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pour the peach mixture into the Dutch oven.
- In the same bowl, mix together the flour, oats, and brown sugar.
- Pour the melted butter over the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the peaches in the Dutch oven.
- Place the Dutch oven on a bed of hot coals and cover with a lid.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the peaches are bubbly.
- Let cool for few minutes, then enjoy!