Crispy Hash Browns layered with breakfast sausage, eggs and cheese, baked to perfection in your Dutch Oven. What could be better?
- 2 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Stick Butter
- 12 Eggs, whisked
- 1 Large Pk Frozen Hash Browns (Typically Sold in 26-32Oz Bags)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat Dutch Oven to 350F Degrees
- Add Sausage to Dutch Oven, crumble and break up while browning until fully cooked
- Remove sausage from pan and set aside in a bowl, keep excess fat in pan
- Add Butter to Dutch Oven and allow to melt
- Add Hash Browns to Dutch Oven and spread evenly across bottom of pan
- Sprinkle Cooked Sausage and cheddar cheese evenly over the Potatoes
- Whisk Eggs, season with salt and pepper and pour on top
- Close the lid and rearrange coals using 3 Coals on top for every 1 Coal on Bottom (this will prevent burning the hash browns)
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set and firm
- Use a spatula to cut and serve. Top with your favorite salsa and enjoy!